We're hosting two digital information sessions for an exciting new LINC-like program for newcomer young adults, aged 18-29, who would like to create social connections, explore the community, and learn English to prepare them for further studies or the workforce.
With enough participants, we're able to offer the following program opportunity.
- Participants with a CLB 2 langauge level will participate for one year.
- Participants with a CLB 3 language level will participate for six months.
- The program will run from 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. from Monday to Friday.
- Full-time, intensive classes will run on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
- Independent, online classes will run on Wednesdays and Fridays
- Classes will be delivered virtually via EduLinc starting on August 17. As such, an internet-ready personal computer or mobile device is necessary to participate.
- Pending COVID-19 policies, in-person classes may begin on September 8.
Monday, August 10 | 10:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.
Wednesday, August 12 | 10:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.
For more information, please contact Maria: email@example.com | +1-506-651-5801 (WhatsApp)