22 June 2020
. To book an appointment, please call your Settlement Counsellor or message us at +1-506-636-2295
. A Newcomer Connections staff member will meet you at the Newcomer Connections door downstairs. Please be on time.
- You will be met by a member of staff outside and enter through the side door, which is marked with a Newcomer Connections sign.
- Sanitize your hands at the provided sanitizing station.
- Put on your face mask. Your mask must always be worn while walking through the building. Those who do not have a mask will not be allowed to enter the building.
- Stop at the screening desk in Newcomer Connections. At the desk, you will be asked to sign in and someone will take your temperature. You will not be permitted to enter Newcomer Connections if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or signs of a fever (temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
- New cough or worsening chronic cough,
- Sore throat,
- Runny nose,
- New onset of fatigue,
- New onset of muscle pain,
- Loss of taste or smell,
- Purple fingers or toes (in children),
- Have travelled outside of New Brunswick within the last 14 days,
- If you have travelled or are feeling sick, please self-isolate at home and call 811.
- Please maintain a physical distance of 6 feet or 2 meters whenever possible.
- When possible, only 1 person from the household should attend the meeting.
- At the end of the meeting, a staff member will walk you out of the building.
Thank you for your co-operation. We look forward to seeing you!
Download this News Release: Additional Languages Available
Please click the buttons below to download this news in different languages.
YMCA Newcomer Connections will now be able to accept face-to-face meetings on an as needed basis, by appointment only starting