The digital literacy program is here to help older adults access and use technology. Volunteers will do one-on-one sessions with you on what you want to learn when it comes to technology. This program is open to all older adults members of the community to participate for free.
The program will include but is not limited to the following topics:
- Navigating computer settings and functions
- Web browsing and search engines
- Security and online banking features
- Creating and sending e-mails
- Communication apps
- Downloading apps
- Creating and remembering secure passwords
- Posting and connecting on social media.
If you’re interested in the program or want more information please contact Sam Howe | firstname.lastname@example.org | +1-506-646-2116