Lead the Way!
Team up with your peers, develop projects in response to the need of your local community and we will help bring your project to life.
The YMCA Community Action Network (YCAN) is an innovative national program
- Engaging leaders across Canada to address community needs through service projects.
- Supporting youth with opportunities to identify and execute a local service project that is meaningful to them
- Enhancing employability skills in youth through their local project execution and experience.
YCAN is a good fit for you if:
- You are between the ages of 15-30.
- You are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada.
- You are passionate about learning new skills, building community connections, and making a difference in your community.
CLICK HERE to see the project overview.
For more information and to register contact
Kendra Gautreau (she/her)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 506-333-5550