We’ve got a fun-filled week of activities this March Break for children ages 5 to 12! Exciting adventures with friends await in 8 locations across Greater Saint John in arts and crafts projects, games, sports, and much more.
Camp Locations, Hours, and Pricing
Our March Break Adventure Camps will run out of the following locations:
- Forest Glen YMCA Community Centre | 651 Westmorland Road, Saint John E2J 2H3
- Irving Oil Field House | 129 McAllister Drive, Saint John New Brunswick E2J 2S7
- Millidgeville YMCA Community Centre | 99 Daniel Avenue, Saint John, NB E2K 4P3
- Quispamsis YMCA Community Centre (qplex) | 20 Randy Jones Way, Quispamsis New Brunswick E2E 0B3
- Saint John Regional Y | 191 Churchill Blvd, Saint John, NB E2K 3E2
- St. George YMCA After School Program (Magaguadavic Centre) | | 11 J.O. Spinney Drive, St. George, NB E5C 3J4
- West Side YMCA After School Program (St. Mark’s Church) | 50 Dexter Drive, Saint John, NB E2M 4M4
- YMCA Early Learning Centre (ELC) | 210 Wentworth Street, Saint John, NB E2l 1W3
Dates & Times | Monday, March 1, to Friday, March 5, from 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Cost | $153.00 + tax
Register Your Child
To register your child for Winter Break Adventure Camp, download the registration form by clicking the button below, filling, and forwarding it to Mika Edison, Manager, After School Programs | email@example.com | +1-506-654-3075.