Pathways to Employment Webinar: Driver’s Education
Practice the language and vocabulary you need to read the NB Driver’s Handbook in preparation for your driver’s exam (class 7). This course includes 5 hours of learning and practice for 1 hour per day and independent, self-study activities.
- A personal computer, tablet, or smartphone are required to participate in class
- Class will be held from 11:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. on weekdays
- There will be 8 – 9 days of class in total and 5 – 8 hours of individual self-study
To participate in thise session, you will need to:
- Download and install Zoom on your computer or mobile device and
- Fill out the online registration form.
After registering, be sure to check all your email folders, including Other, Spam, or Trash for the e-mail with the link to the Zoom session.
To register, please contact Jennifer: firstname.lastname@example.org