Join the YMCA
Treat yourself this October to fun at the YMCA! Here you’ll enjoy programs and activities that fit any busy schedule including a variety of group fitness classes, open swim, gym activities, a fully equipped weight floor and much more. Get yourself to the YMCA and we’ll provide all the support you need to reach your fitness goals and leave you smiling!
We have a promotion happening right now where you can get your first month at a special introductory price.
- Sign up individually | $20 for the first month
- Sign up as a family | $50 for the first month
* Taxes are not included. A non-refundable Joiner Fee is required. Offer expires November 15, 2020. This introductory offer is available to those new to the YMCA and upon registration for a continuous YMCA membership. Not to be combined with any other offer. Government photo ID mandatory upon entry and sign-up.
|Membership Type||Biweekly Fee||Joiner Fee|
|Adult||$27.50 plus tax||$50|
|Adult Plus||$39.00 plus tax||$50|
|Couple||$49.00 plus tax||$50|
|Couple Plus||$77.50 plus tax||$50|
|Fam: Parent & Children||$42.00 plus tax||$50|
|Fam: Couple & Children||$68.00 plus tax||$50|
|Youth (under 18)||$19.50 plus tax||FREE|
|(65+) Package||$27.00* plus tax||FREE|
|Virtual||$20.00 plus tax||$50|
|Curbside||$20.00 plus tax||$50|
Enjoy a Membership that Includes it All
- Access to Irving Oil Field House
- Access to Saint John Regional Y
- No locked-in contract
- Swimming lessons for all ages are included in your Y membership
- All Sports and Recreation programming
- All Aquatics programming
- Fitness Centre
- Walking/running track
- Group Fitness classes
- Youth programs
- Online Member Portal
- Curbside Fitness
- Health management programming (example: Cardiac Maintenance, Nutrition 101, Women on Weights)
- Free equipment orientation with trained fitness staff
- Free 60-minute Fitness Consultation with a certified staff
- Access to Certified Personal Trainer (for an additional fee)
- No joiner fee
- 20% off YMCA merchandise
- Annual fall risk assessment
- Annual health check
- Special monthly newsletter
**Ask our membership team about 65+ Couple and 65+ Plus rates.
Irving Oil Field House Track Pass
The 200-metre walking track is available for use when it is not being rented by a third party, like the Saint John Track Club. YMCA members may use the track for free and non-members can purchase a track-only pass.
- Single-use pass: $5 plus tax
- Ten-use pass: $40 plus tax
New Program: Curbside Membership | $20 bi-weekly
Curbside allows you to order equipment and programs that will be delivered right to your car! Orders will receive a response within 24 hours and from there you will work with our team to see what program or activity will work best for you. Finally, you will arrange the pick-up and drop-off times.
Once you are signed up, just fill out the online request form and our Membership Team will help you stay on track from the comfort and safety of your own home.
There are no contracts or long-term commitments.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out, by phone at +1-506-693-9622 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Curbside Programs
- Family Activity Bucket | Provides 6 activities to keep your family active while having fun and challenging each other
- Workouts for Youth | Focuses on physical literacy and development of individual skills for kids
- Workouts for Adults | Focuses on aerobic fitness, strength, core exercises, balance training, flexibility, stretching exercises, and more
- Workouts for Older Adults | Helps to improve mobility, physical functioning, performance in activities of daily living (ADL), and preserving independence
The Y offers financial assistance to individuals and families who face financial barriers to participating in our programs. The YMCA Strong Communities Campaign raises money to provide access to YMCA programs that give kids, youth, adults, seniors and families the opportunities they need to reach their potential and to live healthier, happier lives.
For more information inquire at the Membership Desk.