As part of our reopening phases we are happy to announce the following changes will be effective immediately:
- The Fitness Studio will be available for usage between programs by members, spin bikes will be used for classes and two have been placed on the track for member usage;
- Aquatics equipment will be allowed for members to use (e.g., pool noodles, belts, and flutter boards);
- Inter-generational ping pong will be added to the schedule Friday evenings;
- Friends and family bubbles for those wanting to use the gymnasium early mornings;
- Temperature checks will no longer be done at the screening desk;
- The online pre-registration will no longer be mandatory for the fitness centre but will still be required for group fitness classes, the pool, and other programming;
- You will notice Physical Distancing Lines in the free weight area of the fitness centre;
- Staff will continue to monitor spacing and physical distancing to ensure everyone’s health and safety; and
- Reopening on Monday, June 29 will be the Plus Locker Room Steam Rooms.
Please respect the time limits in program spaces to allow all our members to utilize our facility.
Also, please remember to wear your mask and only remove when you are able to keep a minimum 6-foot/2-metre distance between yourself and others once you are within program spaces.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback as we continue to work through our reopening strategies.